5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
Your skin is the first thing that people notice about you and that is why a proper skincare regimen is so important. There are many products that claim to help improve skin tone and promote a flawless complexion, but the truth is that there is no such thing as instant results. An effective skincare regimen is one that is done consistently over a time before results will begin to develop.
- Exfoliate- Exfoliating 1-3 times per week will help to remove old skin cells, dirt, oil, and leftover products from your skin.
- Avoid Constant Sun Exposure and Tanning Beds- In addition to being dangerous where health is concerned, these may also lead to early signs of aging. Everyone loves a suntan, but there is no reason to sacrifice your skin or your health in order to achieve it. If you are in a position where you need to be in the sun frequently, make sure to wear sunscreen of at least SPF 30. If you do want to look tan, (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?) find a self-tanning lotion. Before applying the lotion to your entire body, apply it to a small test area just to make sure there is no irritation.
- Chapped Lips- If your lips have a tendency to become chapped, using a natural chapstick will help keep lips hydrated and happy. Pro tip: purchase a value pack to always have one handy!
- Hydrated Skin=Happy Skin- Dry or cracked skin can be very unbearable. Keep a small container of hand lotion to moisturize on the go! And make sure to use lotion after bathing, especially on parts where the skin is roughest: elbows, knees, and heels.
- Know Your Skin- When trying out a new item, make sure to apply a small portion to one area of the skin before, just to make sure you do not have a reaction. Also, always read the label! You never know what is hiding in certain products. If you have oily skin, buy oil-free products. Taking a few extra minutes in research is totally worth having the skin you love.
The information in this article is to be used for informational purposes. It should not be considered as or used in conjunction with, professional medical advice. Consult your doctor prior to beginning any skincare regimen or if you have been diagnosed with any disorder involving the skin.
We LOVE to hear from you! Let’s talk!!! Leave your comments or questions in the discussion section below. Talk to you soon!
If you enjoy reading our blogs, keep up!
Follow us on Social Media:
We are the Empress of Extensions! Check out our 100% Human Hair Extensions. Explore our Beauty Products www.BeautyArtistryEmpire.com.
Learn more about Our Brand .