How To Hair Guide
- Cleanse and condition the hair regularly with sulfate-free shampoo in warm water. Gently detangle the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
- Use a mild moisturizing conditioner, nothing to heavy to weigh the hair down. Blot excess water, do not twist.
- Wrap hair in a towel to gently soak up the water on it. Comb straight hair with a wide tooth comb, do not comb or brush curly hair, gently smooth with your fingers from top to end.
- Hang the hair with weft open to air dry. Then you will have your clean, fresh, soft beautiful hair.
- With proper care, your hair should last for 6-12 months.
Hair Care Tips
- Do not use HIGH HEAT temperatures on the hair. It can cause damage to the hair and permanently alter the texture. Use styling products that are alcohol-free.
- Put your hair up at night to prevent tangles. Use a scarf, bonnet, satin pillowcase.
- Cowash, substitute shampoo for conditioner. This is great for curly hair. Wash in a downward motion, working conditioner from top down.
- Combing: use a wide tooth comb for straight hair. Only use on curly hair while in water. Do not comb curly hair often while it is dry.
- Always keep your extensions tangle free. Brush or comb gently to avoid excess tension. Always start from the bottom up, section by section.
We recommend letting a professional dye your hair and/or use the blonde, pre-bleached collection. For the best, long-lasting results, take care of the hair like it’s your own.
It is IMPORTANT to properly install hair extensions and wigs to avoid damage to your natural hair and scalp.
How To Apply Wigs
The right products and application techniques are key to achieve a flawless wig install.
How to Install Extensions
There are many different ways to install extensions:
- Sew In
- Clip In
- Tape In
Choose the proper install for your hair texture and hair length. Please consult with a professional hair extensions specialist for best results.