Our Lace Frontals are the perfect finishing touch to get the full look without leaving any of your hair out. Made with a durable lace mesh to ensure a long lasting product.
Blonde Body Wave Hair Extensions are soft, wavy and absolutely beautiful. Our super premium blonde hair extensions can be colored and styled to perfection. Our extensions are true to length, tracks are reinforced double tracked machine wefts for long-lasting wear and no shedding. The ends are full and thick, no split ends.
Customize your frontal by tinting the lace, and/or plucking for desired finish. Consult a professional stylist for best results.
Frontals come in 18". Each frontal is a full 2.5 ounces in #613 color. Complete your install with our Blonde Body Wave 13” x 4” frontal. (Measurements are 13” from ear to ear and 4” from hairline to the top of your head).
Number of bundles for a complete head:
12” 2 bundles
14”-18” 3 bundles (check out our bundle deals)
20”-26” 4 bundles
- Cleanse and condition the hair regularly with sulfate-free shampoo in warm water. Gently detangle the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
- Use a mild moisturizing conditioner, nothing to heavy to weigh the hair down. Blot excess water, do not twist.
- Wrap hair in a towel to gently soak up the water on it. Comb straight hair with a wide tooth comb, do not comb or brush curly hair, gently smooth with your fringers from top to end.
- Hang the hair with weft open to air dry. Then you will have your clean, fresh, soft beautiful hair.
- With proper care, your hair should last for 6-12 months.
Hair Care Tips
- Do not use HIGH HEAT temperatures on the hair. It can cause damage to the hair and permanently alter the texture. Use styling products that are alcohol-free.
- Put your hair up at night to prevent tangles. Use a scarf, bonnet, satin pillowcase.
- Cowash, substitute shampoo for conditioner. This is great for curly hair. Wash in a downward motion, working conditioner from top down.
- Combing: use a wide tooth comb for straight hair. Only use on curly hair while in water. Do not comb curly hair often while it is dry.
- Always keep your extensions tangle free. Brush or comb gently to avoid excess tension. Always start from the bottom up, section by section.
We recommend letting a professional dye your hair. For the best, long-lasting results, take care of the hair like it’s your own.