Our Body Wave Closure is the perfect way to finish off your hairstyle. The placement is on the top of your crown for a protective style and natural look.
Body Wave Hair Extensions are our most popular! 100% Virgin Hair can be curled, straightened, and dyed any color. Our extensions are true to length, tracks are reinforced double tracked machine wefts for long-lasting wear and no shedding. The ends are full and thick, no split ends.
Customize your closure by bleaching the knots, tinting the lace, and/or plucking for desired finish. Please be careful, the lace is very delicate. Consult a professional stylist for best results.
Closures come in 4 different lengths (12”-18”). Each bundle is a full 3.5 ounces in a Natural Virgin unaltered color. Complete your install with our Brazilian Body Wave closure.
Number of bundles for a complete head:
10"-12" 2 bundles
14"-18" 3 bundles (check out our bundle deals)
20"-32" 4 bundles
- Cleanse and condition the hair regularly with sulfate-free shampoo in warm water. Gently detangle the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
- Use a mild moisturizing conditioner, nothing to heavy to weigh the hair down. Blot excess water, do not twist.
- Wrap hair in a towel to gently soak up the water on it. Comb straight hair with a wide tooth comb, do not comb or brush curly hair, gently smooth with your fingers from top to end.
- Hang the hair with weft open to air dry. Then you will have your clean, fresh, soft beautiful hair.
- With proper care, your hair should last for 6-12 months.
Hair Care Tips
- Do not use HIGH HEAT temperatures on the hair. It can cause damage to the hair and permanently alter the texture. Use styling products that are alcohol-free.
- Put your hair up at night to prevent tangles. Use a scarf, bonnet, satin pillowcase.
- Cowash, substitute shampoo for conditioner. This is great for curly hair. Wash in a downward motion, working conditioner from top down.
- Combing: use a wide tooth comb for straight hair. Only use on curly hair while in water. Do not comb curly hair often while it is dry.
- Always keep your extensions tangle free. Brush or comb gently to avoid excess tension. Always start from the bottom up, section by section.
We recommend letting a professional dye your hair and/or use the blonde, pre-bleached collection. For the best, long-lasting results, take care of the hair like it’s your own.
All of our hair is high quality luxurious hair, if you are not completely satisfied we have a 100% money back guarantee.