Deep Wave Hair Extensions offer a beautiful curl pattern that is thick, bouncy and beautiful. 100 % Virgin Hair can be curled, straightened, and dyed any color. Our extensions are true to length, tracks are reinforced double tracked machine wefts for long-lasting wear and no shedding. The ends are full and thick, no split ends.
Choose between 12 different lengths (10”-32”). Each bundle is a full 3.5 ounce in a Natural Virgin unaltered color. Complete your install with our Deep Wave closure.
Number of bundles for a complete head:
10"-12" 2 bundles
14"-18" 3 bundles (check out our bundle deals)
20"-32" 4 bundles
- Cleanse and condition the hair regularly with sulfate-free shampoo in warm water. Gently detangle the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
- Use a mild moisturizing conditioner, nothing to heavy to weigh the hair down. Blot excess water, do not twist.
- Wrap hair in a towel to gently soak up the water on it. Comb straight hair with a wide tooth comb, do not comb or brush curly hair, gently smooth with your fingers from top to end.
- Hang the hair with weft open to air dry. Then you will have your clean, fresh, soft beautiful hair.
- With proper care, your hair should last for 6-12 months.
Hair Care Tips
- Do not use HIGH HEAT temperatures on the hair. It can cause damage to the hair and permanently alter the texture. Use styling products that are alcohol-free.
- Put your hair up at night to prevent tangles. Use a scarf, bonnet, satin pillowcase.
- Cowash, substitute shampoo for conditioner. This is great for curly hair. Wash in a downward motion, working conditioner from top down.
- Combing: use a wide tooth comb for straight hair. Only use on curly hair while in water. Do not comb curly hair often while it is dry.
- Always keep your extensions tangle free. Brush or comb gently to avoid excess tension. Always start from the bottom up, section by section.
We recommend letting a professional dye your hair and/or use the blonde, pre-bleached collection. For the best, long-lasting results, take care of the hair like it’s your own.
Special Care for Curly Hair
- Choose a shampoo and conditioner that fits your hair type. Curly or coarse hair should use frizz-minimizing and softening products.
- Properly deep condition curly hair. Deep condition with cold water. Apply moderate conditioner about 1 inch away from the root all the way down to the tips. Wait 15 minutes before rinsing, then use a wide tooth comb working from the tips to the roots of your hair.
- Properly blow dry curly hair. After shampooing the hair, towel off your hair slightly, just enough to stop the dripping. Don’t rub your hair with the towel. Start blow drying at the top and work your way down on a low setting. Lave hair a little damp to air dry.
- To style your curly hair, shape the hair by scrunching it and twirling pieces around your finger. Avoid using brushes and narrow tooth combs. Avoid touching your hair as much as possible. This can separate your curls and lead to unwanted frizz.
- Don’t straighten curly hair because it may cause hair problems like shedding and tangles.