This wig looks like it is growing from the scalp! Lace Wigs are perfect if you don't want to have your hair sewn in or have any of your hair left out. It is very convenient. It can be cut, colored, and styled to your desire. It is a great way to protect your natural hair from heat damage and chemical processing.
Choose between different lengths (10”-20”) and densities. We have density types: 150%, and 180%, this determines the fullness of your wig. Each wig is a size MEDIUM with a circumference of 22.5 inches and front to nape 14.5 inches, in a natural 1B hair color. The wigs ARE NOT customized. We recommend letting a professional stylist cut, style, apply your lace for the best look and long lasting wear of your wig.
- Cleanse and condition the hair regularly with sulfate-free shampoo in warm water. Gently detangle the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
- Use a mild moisturizing conditioner, nothing to heavy to weigh the hair down. Blot excess water, do not twist.
- Wrap hair in a towel to gently soak up the water on it. Comb straight hair with a wide tooth comb, do not comb or brush curly hair, gently smooth with your fingers from top to end.
- Hang the hair with weft open to air dry. Then you will have your clean, fresh, soft beautiful hair.
- With proper care, your hair should last for 6-12 months.
Hair Care Tips
- Do not use HIGH HEAT temperatures on the hair. It can cause damage to the hair and permanently alter the texture. Use styling products that are alcohol-free.
- Put your hair up at night to prevent tangles. Use a scarf, bonnet, satin pillowcase.
- Cowash, substitute shampoo for conditioner. This is great for curly hair. Wash in a downward motion, working conditioner from top down.
- Combing: use a wide tooth comb for straight hair. Only use on curly hair while in water. Do not comb curly hair often while it is dry.
- Always keep your extensions tangle free. Brush or comb gently to avoid excess tension. Always start from the bottom up, section by section.
We recommend letting a professional dye your hair and/or use the blonde, pre-bleached collection. For the best, long-lasting results, take care of the hair like it’s your own.